Suddenly cold, suddenly time flies.
The end of the year always goes by more quickly than the rest of the year. Time has always been relative, with or without science.
I look at the blog entries. Without them, I would not have been able to recall the specific contexts and feelings that I felt while writing them. And without this digest, I wouldn’t have looked back.
The purpose of this digest is mainly for organization, not rumination. Still, looking back at past bits and snippets of myself has an odd effect on me. Good or bad, I don’t know. It is what it is, and it is an effect–it isn’t something that can be ignored.
Fall is the time of transition, and with the seasons, I transition as well. To what, I do not know.
🌹 🐁 👻
The closet swallowed his little sister. It really did. And yet, a year later, after it spat her back out, Elmer Warde must lie: I imagined it. I am insane.
This, after people suspected him of kidnapping his own sister.
And after they accused him of trying to murder her.
This is the ironic aftermath of a horror story that gets “solved”: the loved ones of the missing person (now missing no more) face a fallout. Elmer’s only hope of staying in touch with his little sister seems to be the insanity defense.
But must he settle for a sort-of-happy ending, or can he hope for a happy ending?
- Endel’s Watts tells me to wiggle
- The reading walker
- Umm nah you’re not a real human to me…
- Some life lessons I got from “수리남(Narco-Saints)”
- 📚 Die Radleys (The Radleys) by Matt Haig (…but mostly just a tangential criticism on critics)
- 📚 Superluminal by Vonda N. McIntyre
- I choose my flesh
- Wrapping up September 2022
- 📚 Damage Control by Robert Dugoni
- Spontaneous elongation
- 📚 The Guild by S.C. Mendes (and how, on Scribd, you can circumvent the algorithm and the humans who tell you what you’ll like)
- Hereditary, lightning
- 📚 Carmilla by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Streak brag and anti-refreshing updates
- It’s pouring rain…
- Liking < Love < Adoration
- The horror after the horror
- (Generic) You
- Body, not hand
- A bunch of love talk…
- Reselling digital books?
- 📚 Das Opfermesser by Simon Geraedts
- 📚 Who Gets What-And Why: The New Economics of Matchmaking and Market Design by Alvin E. Roth
- Probably no “Erotica” Erotica
- 📚 This Is the Voice by John Colapinto
- No such thing as a small story. (archived from old newsletter.)
- Am I a human or an insect?
- Quantum Mechanics and Human-Centricism
- What does it feel like, to be born this cute?
- Home McNuggets
- Game plan
- Roller coaster
- 클라이언트가 시키면 하는 거다
- 벌써 10월이라니…
- 세계관 형성
- 지구오락실의 교훈
- 2022년 들은 가장 슬픈 말
- 몸에 쓰는 시간
- 계속되는 메타성
- 2022년 9월 마무리
- USPS는 쓰레기를 배달한다
- 전 세계의 양평해장국은 대체 몇 개인가
- 극강의 시원함
- 배움의 그래프
- N 포지션
- 솔직히, 쾌락
- 비평가 비평
- 썼다가 지우는 행위
- 멍청스타그램이 고막사람 인스타를 블록했습니다
- 솔직히 진짜 왜 계속 존재하는 거냐, 메타
- 밥을 덜 먹으면
- 아이스크림 날씨
- 진짜로다가 걷기가 효과가 좋습니다요
- 의도를 가진 자연
- 고막사람 2022년 가을 한아임 공유 곡 (파트 1)
- 고막사람 2022년 가을 한아임 공유 곡 (파트 2)
- 트럼펫 연주자
- 굴복의 역사 (feat. 종이)
- 7년 사이클 이론과 10년 대운 이론
- 밝게 반짝이는 것들
- 역시나 또 엉뚱한 데서 로맨스를 찾는…
- 나는 스케일 연습 재미지다
- 또, 잠