Previously published as ‘To Me Who Is Useless’ by Noct Moll.
🔮 🧙♀️ 🏙️
A life of purpose, a life of use. It’s a blissful state of certainty.
But even that magic can’t last forever.
In Seoul, the never-sleeping metropolis of blinding lights, a figurine awaits the sorceress’s calling. It is an other-self figurine, meaning, it exists for a single purpose: to become the sorceress herself when she wants it so.
But one night, the figurine finds itself stuck in its mundane shape. The magic died. And with it, the figurine’s use died. So did its purpose.
Or does uselessness have a purpose, after all?
- Written by: Ithaka O.
- Language: English
- Length: 32 pages (based on the Regular Print PDF version)
- Ebook: 978-1-63793-073-1
- Regular-size paperback: 978-1-63793-087-8
- Large Print paperback: 978-1-63793-088-5
Read in paper format
- Barnes & Noble (Regular-size | Large Print)
Read in EPUB
- Payhip store (also includes PDF files–Regular Print and Large Print)
- Barnes & Noble
- Kobo (including Kobo Plus)
- and other external platforms
Read through your local library
This book is available on Overdrive, Bibliotheca, Baker & Taylor, and BorrowBox. Please ask your librarian for details.